Connect with us.
We seek to continue growing our online presence in order to more effectively spread awareness of the disease and to broaden our reach of supporters.
- Follow us on Twitter: @LiveSafe_LSU
- Like our page on Facebook: Lambda Sigma Upsilon's Latino Fraternity Inc.'s "Live Safe" Campaign
- Contact Us
Your support makes a difference
The "Live Safe" Campaign has come so far because of the generous support it receives for its programs. You too can show your support by making general contribution to our campaigns, or by reaching out to us on the Contact page.
Every year, the brothers managing the "Live Safe" Campaign set measurable and increasingly challenging goals to meet. These goals are set as a means of ensuring continued growth for the national initiative and act like stepping stones towards our long-term goals.
Goals for 2019
- Donate $10,000 through philanthropic efforts by the end of the fiscal year.
- Engage 75% of active chapters in Live Safe programs.
- Be within top 100 contributors for the GMHC AIDS Walk in NYC
The "Live Safe" Campaign started as a grass-roots initiative to help spread awareness of the HIV/AIDS pandemic. But we are certainly committed to broadening our reach so that we can make a difference on a global scale. To do so, we intend to fulfill the following goals by our 10th anniversary in 2020.
- Be legally recognized as a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
- Donate $500,000 through philanthropic efforts since inception.
- Organize an HIV/AIDS Awareness philanthropy event in a country outside of the US that is hindered by HIV pandemic.